Connects are member-requested, small group discussion calls focused on your IT topic. These calls are vendor-free and allow you to address your company’s challenges by leveraging the knowledge and experience of your peers. Connect calls help members...
► Avoid or reduce costs incurred through the wrong approach or methodology to a specific issue.
► Learn through the experience of others on a new initiative or project.
► Build professional networks of peers for ongoing information sharing.
Here is the Connect process:
► IMF creates and pursues the reference group for your query.
► IMF facilitates the research for your specific topic.
► Custom answers to custom queries.
► Your peers come together to address your organization’s challenges.
► Best practice groups formed by IMF for your specific benefit.
► No vendor spin allowed.
Next Connect Opportunity
Date: Wednesday May 29th Time: 2:00 PM EST
Topic: Identity and Access Management Best Practices
Focus areas include:
- IAM best practices for large enterprises
- How to map roles to users and equate that to real world examples of an effective implementation in a mixed computing environment
- Standardizing onboarding and off-boarding and controlling change to identities throughout their lifecycle
- Metrics that can be created around IAM to demonstrate success or improvement opportunities
- Products being used by companies that are successful with IAM
Members who have experience with IAM or would like to learn more can register for this discussion by logging in and visiting the Events page.